What is SEO?
SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It’s all about optimizing a website for search engines. It is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” search results on search engines.
In simple terms, SEO will allow you to connect with those searching for your product or service and help turn them into customers.
Any businessman has their plan to promote products and service and obtain new customers or clients. SEO should be a part of that plan because it creates a good online presence to reach to our targeted audience and here is just a few of the reasons why:
1. Leads generated from SEO close at an average of 15% which is 12% higher than the conversion rate for outbound leads.
2. In a recent survey by Hubspot, only 9% of businesses using inbound marketing with SEO failed to see an ROI. If it works for 91% or businesses, it is very likely to work for you too.
3. Blogging is a leading source of leads and traffic for businesses when they are properly optimized for search. SEO will make sure your blog posts get found and drive traffic.
SEO is one of the best ways to connect with targetted customers. With recent Google’s algorithm implementing an effective SEO strategy is not straightforward or easy, though.
Why do we need SEO?
In this Digital world, every website out there needs optimization for better ranking. If you have a new website and want SEO services to be performed on your website, some initial optimization will be performed. This involves keywords identification which populated on our website in a few specific places, and in ways that search engines will pick you up. It also involves meta description, website title and individual page titles to included your business name and important keywords.
There is also some content that should be in your website’s first page as on another page too. The short sentences or paragraph about your business and products gives us an opportunity to insert the keywords and phrases you want to rank for.
Things to be done in SEO
1. Content Creation
2. Submission to Search Engine
3. Improving the User experience means a good workflow and design of your website
4. Quality Link Building
5. Optimization and Updates
Digital marketing covers a lot of ground.
Continuing on the subject of avoiding boredom, digital marketing covers a ton of ground. Common competencies include:
1. E-mail marketing
2. Search engine marketing
3. Social media marketing
4. Content marketing
5. Inbound marketing
8. Web design and development